Monday, January 9, 2012

Crock Pot Turkey meatball and Tortellini Soup

So we FINALLY had some decent snow here in SLC and I wanted to make a soup. I didn't want to make a typical every day soups so I wanted to try this Meatball Tortellini soup. It sounded yummy and super easy! I had most of the stuff on hand. I have to say that it was a pretty good recipe. My little guy loved it, so thats always a plus! 

Crock Pot Turkey meatball and Tortellini soup

Ingredients:

1/2 bag frozen Meatballs (turkey, or italian)
1 bag frozen Cheese Tortellini
3 cans Beef Broth
1 Can Cannellini Beans
1 can Diced Tomatoes in italian blend
1/2 Onion, diced
2-3 cloves Garlic, minced
2 stalks Celery, cut into small pieces
1/2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
Salt & Pepper to taste
grated Parmesan Cheese

Add the meatballs, beans (undrained) and tomatoes (undrained) to the crock pot. Then add the onion, celery, garlic, and seasonings. Lastly add the beef broth. Mix well. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.

30-40 minutes before serving add the tortellini.

And BAM your done!

No comments:

Post a Comment